Illustrated Field Guide to Congenital Heart Disease and Repair - Pocket Sized
Author: Everett, Allen D.
- Every chapter is full of colorful, easy-to-read diagrams and images that clearly illustrate different aspects of congenital heart disease.
- The 3rd Edition now includes 2 new chapters, along with updates to each original chapter. Hundreds of images have been added, with a new and more realistic art style.
- All of the information, illustrations, and images has been edited and approved by some of the world's leading pediatric cardiologists.
- Handy wire binding allows both the pocket-sized and large format books to lie flat when open.
- Every Field Guide has a durable, waterproof laminated cover.
Number Of Pages: 434
Release Date: 01-04-2011
Details: An indispensable portable teaching tool - it has changed the way congenital heart disease is taught.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.7 x 0.9 inches