Assessing Learners with Special Needs: An Applied Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package (8th Edition)
Author: Terry Overton
Brand: Overton Terry
- Assessing Learners with Special Needs An Applied Approach Enhanced Pearson Etext with Loose Leaf Version Access Card Package
Number Of Pages: 480
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
A practical, applied approach to assessing learners with special needs from early childhood through transition
Assessing Learners with Special Needs: An Applied Approach, 8/e provides readers with a practical, step-by-step approach to learning about the complex procedures of the assessment process. This new edition provides a new presentation format and a new format for assessing student mastery of material through interactive learning activities. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, and exercises.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133846598 / 9780133846591 Assessing Learners with Special Needs: An Applied Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 8/e consists of:
- 0133856410 / 9780133856415 Assessing Learners with Special Needs: An Applied Approach, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0134019490 / 9780134019499 Assessing Learners with Special Needs: An Applied Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card