Analyzing Moral Issues
Author: Judith A. Boss
Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Used Book in Good Condition
Number Of Pages: 736
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Details: Analyzing Moral Issues presents a variety of timely and interesting moral issues through lively introductions and primary source selections. This text, with readings, covers a broad range of ethical perspectives, among them virtue ethics (Aristotelian and Confucian), Buddhist and feminist care ethics, and the Rawlsian and communitarian approaches. The sixth edition includes coverage of the latest current events like the Occupy Wall Street movement, the assassination of Osama bin Laden, anti-war protests at the funerals of fallen soldiers, the Great Recession and more.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html