American Ethnicity: The Dynamics and Consequences of Discrimination
Author: Adalberto Jr. Aguirre
Brand: Aguirre Jr
- American Ethnicity The Dynamics and Consequences of Discrimination
Number Of Pages: 416
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Details: American Ethnicity is a brief text that provides an accessible introduction to the dynamics of racial and ethnic relations. Key concepts and theories are summarized, and the authors develop a simple theoretical framework that guides the presentation of data on each of the prominent ethnic groups in America. As a result, this book examines each ethnic group from the same perspective, allowing students to compare the dynamics of discrimination against African Americans, Native Americans, Asian and Pacific Island Americans, white ethnic Americans, and Latinos.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html